John Wilson Oliver, Jr., age 96, of Talbott, passed away on Monday, November 15, 2021. He was a long-time member and organist for Talbott Baptist Church. John was the son of a Civil War Veteran. He also retired from Magnavox. He was preceded in death by his parents, John and Emma Taylor Oliver; sister, Ruth Oliver. He is survived by his son, John “Chuck” (Mary) Oliver III; granddaughters, Morgan Elizabeth and Skyler Rose. Graveside service 2 p.m. Friday, November 19, 2021, at Martha Sunderland Cemetery with Rev. Mike Henegar officiating. Friends and family may call at their convenience on Thursday from 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m. at Fielden Funeral Home in New Market.
- Lady Elks claim 2021 Bettis title
- Kenna Elise Clabough
- Magnavox stories, artifacts are collected in Greeneville
- Lady Lions make it 5-0 with second win in north Florida
- Long overdue
- Hornets crowned 2021 Bettis Classic champions
- Late 3's sink Lady Patriots in second loss of the year
- Carolyn McCarter
- Police Reports
- Louise Gephart Durman
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.