Kenna Elise Clabough, age 10, of Dandridge, TN, passed away Saturday, November 20, 2021 at East Tennessee Children's Hospital following a courageous battle with brain cancer. She is survived by her father, Shannon Clabough; brother, Caden Ellis of Maryville, TN; paternal granny, Connie Clabough of Dandridge, TN; maternal grandma, Ida Ellis of Corinth, NY, paternal great-grandmother, Barbara Griffin, several aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives, and friends. The family will have a private memorial service at a later date. In lieu of flowers memorials are to be made to East Tennessee Oncology Department 2018 West Clinch Ave. Knoxville, TN 37916 or Starry Night of Knoxville, TN. Arrangements by Farrar Funeral Home in Jefferson City.
- Long overdue
- Kenna Elise Clabough
- Lady Elks claim 2021 Bettis title
- Magnavox stories, artifacts are collected in Greeneville
- Carolyn McCarter
- Police Reports
- Neal Giffin Scarlett
- JMH complies with federal vaccine mandate
- Republicans request School Board primary
- Late 3's sink Lady Patriots in second loss of the year
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.